domingo, 12 de mayo de 2013

Describing MY BEDROOM

Here is a selection of the pieces of writing by students from 1º A-B-C.
* READ THE DESCRIPTIONS, SEE THE PICTURES (you can click on the images to make them bigger), and try and MATCH THEM CORRECTLY
ROOM no. 1
ROOM no. 2
ROOM no.3


·          * There are six pieces of furniture in my bedroom. There aren´t any posters, but there is a painting. There are some stickers on my wardrobe. My bed is opposite the window, its bedspread is pink, and there are soft toys and a cushion. My bedside table has two drawers. // by CARMEN LÓPEZ, 1ºB //

·         *   My bedroom is small but it is very beautiful. My desk is brown, and it has got a white lamp. I like the striped curtains and the wheels on my chair. There is a beige carpet next to my bed. My bedroom is smaller than my bathroom, but it is my ideal bedroom!  // by ANA Mª MARTÍN, 1ºA //

·         *   In my room there is a comfortable bed and a desk. There are two bookcases, a shelf and a wardrobe. On the walls there are a lot of posters of ‘One Direction’. I have a mirror, too. The school books are on the desk. I love music and my music things are in my room.  // by MARÍA CONDE, 1ºA //
ROOM no. 4
ROOM no. 5
ROOM no. 6

·    *  The door of my bedroom is next to my wardrobe. There are two salmon-coloured walls and a purple one. Opposite the window is the shelf with many books. I usually study and do my homework on my desk, and I keep my shoes under it. There is a green carpet on the floor, and I’ve got photos and pictures on the walls. // by ISABEL ROMERO, 1ºB //

·         *  There is a desk in front of the window, and there are pens on it and a small lamp to study. The wardrobe is behind the bed. There is a small lamp on my bedside table, and a carpet next to my bed. My room is very bright and the views are very nice. You can see some mountains, a river and a lake through the window.   // by VICTORIA LERTAU, 1ºC //

·         *  My bedroom is small, but it is bigger than my brother’s. The walls are painted in white, and there are some posters of my idols. There is a very long table next to the bed, and there is a computer on it. The view from my window is very boring. I can only see my neighbour’s window.  //by IRENE SETIÉN, 1ºA //
ROOM no.7
ROOM no. 8
ROOM no. 9

·      I have a beautiful bedroom. There are two wardrobes and the desk is on the right, with good light and a green chair. My favourite poster is of Bob Marley, the king of reggae!  My bed is a double-bed. There is a television set but it is very small. My bedroom is smaller than my brother’s room, but I like it!  // by ALEJANDRO ALíA, 1ºA //

·      In my room there is a carpet next to my bed. There are two brown wardrobes, and one of them is behind my bed. There are posters of singers and actors on the walls. Between the bed and the wardrobe there is a bedside table. There is a shelf next to the desk, and there is a flat roof.  // by DELIA MACÍAS, 1ºA //

·      There is a white bed opposite my wardbobe. I have two posters of ‘One Direction’ and one poster of ‘Pablo Alborán’. They’re my favourite singers. I have a bookshelf between a big mirror (where there are many photos and stickers) and my desk, and there is a pink chair next to my desk. I have a white trunk under a big window. There are curtains with flowers, and a wooden floor.  // by PAULA ALCARAZ, 1ºB //
 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 
CAN YOU MATCH THESE DESCRIPTIONS TO THE PICTURES?

If you think you can, leave a message here (by clicking on 'Comentarios' below):




-   Number X is Ana’s room
-       Number Y is Carmen’s .
-       Number Z is María’s ...etcetera.

4 comentarios:

ana ortega dijo...

room nº1 is a Carmen
room nº2 is a Isabel
room nº3 is a Irene
room nº4 is a Paula
room nº5 is a Ana Maria
room nº6 is a Victoria
room nº7 is a Alejandro
room nº8 is a María
room nº9 is a Delia




hola profe soy Ana Ortega de primero A y estas son las respuestas del ejercicio

Yassir dijo...

Hello I am Yassir of 1ºA

Room 1º Paula´s
Room 2º Isabel´s
Room 3º Irene´s
Room 4º Carmen´s
Room 5º Ana María´s
Room 6º Victoria´s
Room 7º Alejandro´s
Room 8º María´s
Room 9º Delia´s

Unknown dijo...

Soy fran de 1ºa
nº1Paula's room
nº2Isabel's room
nº3Irene's room
nº4Carmen's room
nº5Ana Maria's room
nº6Victoria's room
nº7 Alejandro's room
nº8Maria's room
nº9Delia's room

Prof. CARLOS dijo...

Ana Ortega fue la más rápida en contestar, pero equivocó las respuestas 1 y 4.
Los 6 alumnos de 1º que han conseguido el doble positivo por esta actividad son: YASSIR, FRAN y DELIA (1ºA), CARMEN LÓPEZ (1ºB) y PALOMA MOLINA y JUANFRAN (1ºC). Los dos primeros respondieron online, y los otros cuatro me entregaron sus respuestas en un papelito en clase.